12 April 2009

Orioles - Yanks Game 3 Shots


I took my camera with me up to Baltimore last Thursday and got some shots of batting practice and some in-game shots. I was way out in the centerfield bleachers, so they're not the most exciting or crystal clear shots. I figured some might want to take a look though, so here you go:



Pettite and Wang spent a long time in Center, shagging fly balls and talking pitching. Let's hope whatever Andy told him sticks and the Wanger proves a bit more effective against the Rays.



You have to love Joba. Kids were hollering his name, he was yelling "what?" right back at 'em and then would bust his ass to shag a fly ball or two to give to some lucky young fans. Joba really rules.


Everybody's new favorite Yankee and Mr. 5 RBI himself (stupid Pujols and his 7 RBI a day later) Nick Swisher! This guy keeps hitting, he's gonna keep finding himself in the lineup.


I'm pretty sure this was one of A.J.'s K victims. Take a seat you blurry bastard!

No comments: